1. Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), features built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and software is upgradeable via Internet.
2. Features large easy-to-read backlight LCD screen, a multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connectivity; no additional cables are needed.
3. Contains advanced functionality including: live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, graphs data (1996 and newer), memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis, and USB printing.
4. Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols.
5. Works with all OBD-II/EOBD compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996).
Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL).
Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
Views freeze frame data.
Brand Name: KONNWEI
Color: red, black
Operating temperature: -60--+60℃
1 X KW680 Code Scanner
1 X Power Cable
1 X Konnwei Software
1 x English User's Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Delivery times may vary from 15 to 30 days
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items